Monday, March 28, 2011

What all can I get into??


Scroll to the bottom to get the "scoop" on this picture
Well it was a yucky rainy day here in Tampa!!! However, we are blessed for another great day! These are the kind of days that I think should automatically be a day off because I could accomplish so much at home on a rainy day. However, since we are back to another week, here are pictures of little Miss Priss. Miss Priss is definitely what she was this afternoon! She is growing and becoming more independent every day!!! Still.... not much hair. I keep saying it because I keep thinking it should start growing more and more every day, but it doesn't. It has grown in the back but not as much on top. I just can't picture her with hair : )

We had a fabulous weekend, but I am still one of the few, probably very very few, that misses some cool weather. These 80 degree temps came way too fast. Looking forward to another week and a great weekend ahead!!!

So here are all the items/things/activities she engaged in this afternoon:
She was going through a drawer, found all the gum, got it all out, and began unwrapping it all!


She decided to rearrange ALLLLLLL of my nail polish! At one point I thought she was color coordinating the colors then realized she was getting them out how I had them organized, LOL

Do you think I have enough OPI polish? This was only half
Last but not least she wanted a little bite of her pretzel in some icing. I let her have one bite and that was the only bite she took. Painting herself with icing was more fun so I just let her. Needless to say, we headed straight to the bathtub next



1 comment:

  1. She is so stinking cute and I love the dress on her!! SOOOOO CUTE!!! I am going to still a pic from your blog to do my post!! I hoep that is ok!! ;)

    ReplyDelete