Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Vacation to me!!!





Today officially begins my vacation, I cannot even BEGIN to say how excited I am! This week has been absolutely insane! Well the last 2-3 weeks have and I need this vacation more than ever. There are lots of reasons why.... some of them, I will wait and post about in a few weeks so... keep checking back with my blog!!!

This week has been challenging "health wise". Charlee Kate came down with double ear infections that were bad! From there, she now has a horrible cough, and horrible diarhhea from the meds. I have never had my little girl so miserable and not sleep well! This has been worst than teething and my baby girl sleeps with no problem unless it is her teeth and she is hardly ever sick so this week was challenging. However, I think we have her on the road to recovery! It is so wonderful to see her back to her old self. My mom gets into Tampa sometime tomorrow. We are super excited about her coming in. She will be keeping Charlee kate while Jeremy and I take a MUCH MUCH MUCH needed vacation away. As much as I will miss my baby girl terribly, this is a much needed vacation. I am sure Charlee Kate will enjoy every minute possible with her Gammy and cousins.

So....... Maybe I will blog some here and there on the vacation, not sure. I just have to see what I feel like. If not, I will have plenty to report when I get back. Happy Spring Break!!!! These are the only recent pictures I have this week because of all the craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment