Sunday, March 20, 2011

And the vacation has to end : (

Well.... it seems like the whole week off went by in the blink of an eye!!!! How is that possible? The last day in Seattle was so much fun! I truly enjoyed my vacation. Jeremy and I always do a vacation for our anniversary. The memories are way more important than a material item and we love to just go somewhere and see new places (or even old places), so that is a tradition for us! This was a great vacation, big city, lots to do, yet we were able to relax. I never really thought Seattle would have that much to see and do, but it really did and I loved that trip!!!

I am leaving you with a few pictures of Seattle and some that my mom took while I was gone. They are sooooo cute! (of the babies of course, LOL)




There are all the pictures from the view at the Needle! I did not take nearly as many pictures as I usually do. I think I was just in relaxation mode!!! The views were gorgeous and the long dinner was fabulous too. It was so worth it and the BEST ENDING to our trip!


This was a note the hotel left for us and they were supposed to leave us cookies and milk the first night; however, they were out of them (weird) so we got all kinds of nuts and fruit. It was very yummy! They knew Jeremy was sick b/c she said they would send up wine, but I opted for cookies and milk, LOL.
I have tons of pictures from the Neiman Marcus Fashion show! Those are still to come this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment