Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Heart Weekends, even busy ones!

Nothing fancy about this Post Title, but boy was I happy for the weekend! Its been a busy one, but one week from today I will be preparing for a superfabulous Spring Break and time away in Seattle!!! I can't wait! So I can make it for one more week, even if that means all the events taking place between now and then.

The weekend involved another trip to South Tampa, probably my most favorite place. I think my car has autopilot to International Mall. My car knows it as a 2nd home. I wanted another pair of really cute running shoes. I have a pair of purple ones and they are my absolute favorite so to keep them from wearing out I needed an alternate pair, but these that I got are super duper cute too! I might just have to post a picture of them. After all, I am a shoe girl (boot girl especially) so I have to keep my running shoes in style. LOL

My Charlee Kate loves to look at water, birds, animals, anything! I see "The Animal Kingdom" trip in her near future
Mae and Charlee Kate taking a walk
She was in her zone playing with her kitchen and her baby dolls. She was cooking for them, putting them in their high chair, and loving it all.



Friday we had a play date with Jacki and Mae. The girls had so much fun! Look at all that hair Mae has and she has my most favorite hair style for kiddos... the piggy tails. I can't wait until Charlee Kate can wear piggy tails!




Charlee Kate had her 18 month check up on Friday. She is doing great, 80th percentile for heighth and 97 percentile for her head, LOL. Lots of room for her brains! She is saying so much and super healthy! We couldn't be more blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment