Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My little Model

So one of the first things that took place the very next day after we got back from Seattle was Charlee Kate's first fashion show. This was more work than I anticipated, LOL. Luckily I had mom to help out because Jeremy was sick (again). She wore the cutest little outfit and was a big show out until fashion show time. Then she wasn't too sure because of the LOUD music. It was cute though! I met these sweet ladies at Neimans awhile back when I was pregnant. From the moment she was an infant they told me as soon as she could walk they wanted her in the show, so this was the first show (since she was able to walk). It was really cute and I was so glad that she got to do it. It may be her first and last or it could be a first of many. We will see : )

She loved watching this little girl!!! They have the same glitter TOMS from Neimans
All the little kids in the show, this was a smaller show, but it was cute!










1 comment:

  1. She was the prettest model the there!! I could just hug her to pieces and can't wait till our girls play together!!

    ReplyDelete