Monday, March 14, 2011

First stop = relax


The pictures make this look like some "cabin" place. Well it is far far from it, definitely your resort and spa. Reminds me of what a "yoga" place would be like. All the calm, serene music everywhere you go and it all smells so fresh and clean. Just amazing!!!


We left sunny 75 degree Florida for 50 degree cold Seattle. To MOST of you, that probably doesn't sound good, but to me, I LOVE IT! I get the Florida weather all the time and so I was ready for some good cool weather and for something different.

It all started with a 5 hour plane ride that I thought I was going to have anxiety about. Turns out, it was super relaxing and fabulous! I slept, watched movies, drank coffee, and read magazines! Once we arrived in Seattle, we waited on luggage and realized that Jeremy's bag was 3 hours behind us. Never fear.... we got a free lunch out of it and time to make my first trip to Seattle's malls. I was okay with the fact that his bag didn't make it, LOL!

Next stop, a resort and spa about an hour outside of the city. This was where we would stay for 2 nights. OMG, it was just heaven! I walked in and this is what I saw.... a fireplace. WOW, a fireplace is heaven for me because we don't get to see that much in Florida.

PEACE and QUIET! Just heaven! It reminded me sooooo much of Kennebunk Port, Maine. Exactly 2 years ago, Jeremy and I took a trip to Kennebunk Port and Boston. Just copy and paste this blog if you want to catch up on what my trip was like 2 years ago, it was one of the best trips ever. (http://watchasthewilsonfamilygrows.blogspot.com/2009/04/pictures-are-up.html) It was one of my favorite trips we have ever taken and this trip is sort of similiar. We did the resort and spa outside of the city for 2 days before doing our fun big city adventures.

The resort is on the canal, has gorgeous views of the mountains, work out room, 4-star restaurant, and then the spa and pool of course. Here you will notice all the pictures of the resort. There are not any pictures of us in them because our day consisted of sleeping, working out, and going to the spa. Nothing in there required me to get ready so therefore, I did not need to appear in pictures, LOL!

The massage was truly amazing! This lady hit every sore spot and I needed that. I haven't had anyone hit those neck spots in forever! I think my neck got so messed up from 6 years ago when I had a wreck in my very FIRST Rover. That car saved my life from a very bad wreck, but I think that wreck messed up my neck.




1 comment: