Friday, April 1, 2011

It's Friday finally!


Yes this weekend is a well deserved one! It has been such a yucky rainy week and I am just ready for the weekend. We really did need the rain, which we are so thankful for, but the tornadoes we could do without. Being from Bama, I am used to tornado warnings, but we are not supposed to have them in Florida. So.... when we get them, it is very unusual and not very fun. However, we made it through them and it is a gorgeous Friday and a gorgeous weekend ahead.

I had breakfast with my little girl this morning. She has become very very attached to her mommy (and daddy too). She wants me to hold her from the minute I wake her up and it is hard not to because I just love this little angel. So sweet!!! I will leave you with a picture of her and will post again this weekend. I have new things to post but no time right now. Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment