Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It was one of those....


DAYS!!!!! Just one of those days/moments, when I stopped and said "yes I am ready to be back home!!". I hate the storms that Bama keeps getting, but knowing they have a high of 72 and a low of 48 in a couple of days sounds sooooo amazing to me. I will take it any day over 89, warm, muggy, and humid. I am crazy to most of you I am sure. This mother of one little lovey who just loves to sing, a wife to her high school sweetheart, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot of important people, is just ready for the good ole' south. I just can't wait! It hit me after Easter weekend that I am even more ready than ever to be back home.. Like I said above, It just randomly "hit" me hard this time. Therefore, there are lots of boxes in my house now and it looks pretty empty. When I get busy and motivated, I get lots done!!!

Jeremy has been in Bama and yesterday morning I told him I was craving cake bites from Pastry Art. He said, "Well you know what??? In a few short weeks you can go get them anytime you want because you will be right there. Just hold on a little bit longer". It was funny. I know they are just cake bites, but they sure did sound good. I also loved how excited he got to tell me that.

Bama and friends and family.... we are on our way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment