Saturday, April 2, 2011

There is NO ONE like her.....

6 Years ago, I met one of my best friends. I met my friend Ashley in Tallahassee, when we both taught at Hartsfield. Those were 2 very interesting and very fun years together. Since then, we have never lost touch and always made it a point to get together. There is no one like Ashley. I always know that no matter what, I can be myself with her and I will ALWAYS get some good laughs in. She is probably the most honest person I know and she will tell me "straight up" how it is, but I love her for it. She is a great "Auntie Ashely" to Charlee Kate and knows Charlee Kate's style! LOL

On Friday afternoon, I drove to Ashley's house in Palm Beach. We went to our favorite place to eat Friday night... Bonefish.. and just laughed, talked, and played catch up. We can talk about anything from fashion, to cars, to parenthood, to teaching, to handbags, to anything. I love it because there is never a dull moment! Saturday, we headed out shopping all day and had lunch at the Grand Luxe Cafe. We were DEFINITELY in South Florida. You can tell because the shopping is amazing, but the people are very different, LOL. If you have never been to South Florida you don't know what I am talking about, but you are almost in the minority if you speak English. LOL. Its amazing how we just pick up where we left off every time. This is a true friendship and one to last a lifetime.

It was fun, too short of a trip, but I am so glad I went. I miss my friend Ashley!



No comments:

Post a Comment