Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Morning again!!!

Did the weekend really have to end??? It ended up being a super fun weekend, even though it was super busy. We were very busy on Saturday, but it was a good Saturday. Charlee Kate really enjoyed playing with her cousins A LOT this weekend. She even woke up from her nap on Sunday saying "See Ella, See Ella". She really enjoys her play time with them. Saturday afternoon and night involved some fun shopping at the mall and eating at Nordstroms Cafe. It was so yummy and I was craving my favorite meal from there. Plus, Charlee Kate was the best shopper. Somehow, I have trained her right, LOL. Sunday we went to church and they had a great church service! We needed a "pool change" so we went to the pool with Brian, Jacki, and Mae at their pool area. The girls swam for almost 2.5 hours and loved it! I have pictures to post from our swim playdate. Those will come soon! Now it is time for another week, yet again! However, it is only a 4 day week and we are off to Orlando and Disney at the end of the week so I can't wait!!!!

Here are a couple of pictures of Jeremy showing Charlee Kate how to color, rather than eat the crayons. I had to take these with my phone, not sure how I left the house without my camera.

Even though it has been a MONTH, the lady at Neimans, finally sent me a few pictures that she took of the Fashion show. Here are a few more pictures from the Fashion Show in March. Charlee Kate is posing on the stage for this one, but of course, I had to be very near by!

Lovely face for the runway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment