Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The big news....

Well I never ever ever thought this day would come that I could say, WE ARE MOVING BACK TO BIRMINGHAM FOR GOOD!!!!! Yes, you all heard it right, we are moving back home!!! (I bet some of you thought I was going to say I am preggo, LOL)

I have known this for QUITE some time now but did not want to post it immediately. I know I have said this before, but this time, it is happening and I couldn't be more excited! Since the first moment that I found out, I got super busy making sure all my "ducks were in a row". Charlee Kate was accepted to several schools; however, it was after Jeremy toured them and we were lucky that we hit them at the perfect registration time! Then I had the opportunity to have an interview with Homewood City Schools and was offered a position at Edgewood Elementary the very next day. WOW, to have a job and know where my baby girl is going at the beginning of March were two amazing ways I was already seeing God working in our lives. Now the ball is still rolling forward with us doing something with our house here and finding one in Birmingham. It has been a pretty peaceful process so far and I know it is because it is all working out how God would want it to work out.

I could go on and on about how this has all unfolded, but the most important part is we are moving home. I will miss a lot of things about Tampa. We have made some super great friends here and I love my shopping places, but the reasons were much stronger to go back to Bama. Here are some positives:
1. Family
2. Friends
3. WE WILL NOW have our SEASONS
4. We can go to more Alabama games
5. My favorite eating places are in the South, LOL
6. Churches and schools, I just feel like they are different back in Bama
7. Pastry Art cake bites, LOL
8. It is HOME!!!!
9. I have always wanted Charlee kate to be able to go to school in Birmingham and particularly Homewood, but I thought it would be tough to pray for a particular school system. Apparently not, because God knows all!!! Football is such a tradition in some school systems and I want her to live through that. High school football is so much fun!

Two requests if I could make them.... LOTS LOTS more Dunkin Donuts to pop up there! There are everywhere in Florida and.... my 2 favorite stores to appear in Birmingham, that is probably not going to happen though : (

So my posts will get more interesting as the weeks and months go by because there is a lot about to take place in the Wilson Family Household. Keep us in your prayers as we begin this transition process. I always knew the transition part would not be as fun, but it will all be worth it in the long run (I like to say "keeping my long term glasses on" instead of my "short term glasses").

These are just random pictures to go along with the big news, lol. This is one of Charlee Kate's new outfits, I just loved. I am NOT a Hello Kitty fan at all, but there was something about this outfit. It is very vintage looking, which is all me and when I found it at Nordstroms on my trip to South Florida, I just had to have it. I love love it on her!!!!

Look how thick that hair is getting in the back! It makes me so excited and it is definitely blonde!

Charlee Kate will not be able to walk and look for the alligators once we move back to Bama. She loves to look for the sandhill cranes, alligators, or any other creature. This is one of those days that she was a "WAL-MART baby". She had on bloomers, a random Minnie Mouse t-shirt that was mine when I was little, and her crocs. I can't believe I let her out of the house like that, but at this moment who cared. We were all walking and just enjoying a wonderful Sunday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment