Friday, September 4, 2009

Time for an update!

I know everyone is more concerned with pictures and not me updating with words. I do not have one picture loaded on my laptop yet. Crazy, but I will this weekend and I will send them all out this weekend. For all my followers, they are coming, I PROMISE!

We are waiting to go home today. Hopefully everything is good and we can. I was discharged yesterday and Charlee Kate has not been discharged yet. She had a few problems we had to check on, but things seem to be going good. It is soooo hard to believe that she is mine and that we have a "she". It is also hard to believe that I am feeling really good even though I had a baby 3 days go. I would do it all over again though. I loved every minute of the surprise and excitement! It did help that my nurse and doctor were just as excited as we were! Jeremy said that is what happens when they are all women, a man would not have been so crazy excited, haha! The nurse was about to go off duty though so she was dying to see what it was.

We have been blessed to have my parents here, Kelly and Kevin of course, Jeremy's mom flew back in, and then plenty of friends to check in on Charlee Kate. We are truly blessed by the abundance of sweet comments, cards, texts, phone calls, gifts, etc... Thank you everyone for all the love you have given us and Charlee Kate. We hope to come back to Bama as soon as possible and I will keep you all posted on that.

Until then... I need to go take care of a little person that needs me. I will post pictures soon and can't wait to get to the mall to shop now! I am sure that is going to be a big shocker for everyone. However, I won't be shopping just for me now, that is what makes Jeremy nervous, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet her. Congrats

    ReplyDelete