Tuesday, September 1, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Who would have ever thought??? I just new this was a boy so I threw all old wives tells and traditions in my family out the door!!! We are so blessed and have had so many prayers answered as Charlee Kate arrived yesterday morning. I am up with peace so I wanted to give a quick update. Pictures will come soon, I promise!

I had a great, great, great labor and delivery. I was not in pain long at all before friends, mom, Jeremy, and the nurse said get the epidural at a dialation of 3. Smart choice b/c I slept off and on and sat comfortably until it was almost time. She came quick thank goodness and I loved my doctor and nurse!

The most amazing part was having the doctor put her on my stomach and Jeremy tell me we had a little girl!!! I am so glad my mom got to be a part of that too and Kelly would have been in there if she could too. We will do the surprise all over again. There is NOTHING like it... thanks Ashley and Jenni.

Things are going great and thank you for so many prayers! I will post more and pictures soon. God has blessed us tremendously! I do believe this little girl has her daddy wrapped around her little finger already.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm totally shocked as well, but thrilled for you guys. Praying for you as you begin this new journey!

    ReplyDelete