Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cardiologist says everything is okay!!!

Charlee Kate had her cardiologist appointment follow up today. Everything went great!! The doctor said she is a very normal healthy baby. We have to go back for one more appointment at 10 months old to see if her little problem is fixed, but he expects everything to be okay! Here she is all hooked up. She did SOOOO good while they did everything to her. After her doctor's appointment we went to visit some friends, Kelly and Allie. Pictures of that are soon to come!!! Thank you Allie for my cute outfits. I will be wearing one tomorrow : )


If you haven't checked out my photographer's pictures of Charlee Kate, check out the slideshow. It is only up 2 more days and it is amazing to say the least!!! Make sure you can hear the music.
http://www.rachelabsher.com/charleekate

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful Jamie. Men just don't understand why we pay good money for the photographers. I thought Bryan was going to have a heart attack at the prices for Zoe's 3 week pictures. I'm sure I will never again get to spend that type of money on pictures but I assure you, I will never have such beautiful quality pictures. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, how come you aren't following me? Please do so. I think you have to actually go in and click on my follow me button so that you will show up.

    ReplyDelete