Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Check out my bed!!!

This is Charlee Kate's bed right now. It is so nice because I can leave it next to my bed, then wheel it to my mom when she feeds her during the night, and then wheel it in the TV room if we are in there. I absolutely love it and it has been one of the best purchases yet! Charlee Kate loves it. Right now it is her bed, but will have to go to the crib before long : )


Today I had the photographer come that I have been WAITING on since February. I have been sooo excited about her and now that I have really met her in person, I know why. She was absolutely amazing and had visions that I would have never thought of. We were all over the neighborhood, outside, taking a million props all over the place, and practically working for a little over 4 hours. Mom, Rachel, and Jeremy did all the work though! Once you see these pictures you will know why she is so good. The best part was, Charlee Kate let us do anything and everything to her. She did not make a peep until the last 10 minutes and she was hungry. I was amazed! Now this afternoon, I think she was tired from all the pictures, but she was so good. I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment