Saturday, September 5, 2009

Charlee Kate Wilson

I know everyone has been wanting some pictures and as you can imagine, we have tons and tons for me to go through!! Here are just a few to let you see what my little angel looks like. I am loving every minute with her and so is Jeremy. He is a HUGE, HUGE help!!! He loves her though and she totally has him wrapped around her little fingers. I hope she continues to be such a good baby. I want to take in every minute of her at this age. I absolutely love it!

Going home in her "Cacoon" outfit mom had made. You will see lots more of this when the photographer comes on Wednesday, but this is the cutest blanket and hat.
This is what Charlee Kate wore home. It was MY DRESS that I wore when mom and dad brought me home from the hospital. It swallowed her, but it was so sweet!

Dr. Dill delivered Charlee Kate. I LOVED her and she was totally like a cheerleader as I was pushing. I loved her and she was such a blessing to be on call.Here was the board in my labor and delivery room. I loved the part that said "Happy Birthday Surprise Baby"

We were so excited that we were able to be home to watch the Bama game. I just absolutely LOVE football season and fall weather. I know we don't have fall weather yet, but football season has offically started. YAY!!! That is the exciting part. Charlee Kate was definitely wearing her ROLL TIDE gear. It was gender neutral (of course) but we will have some adorable girly Bama things for her very soon. Just in case "she" was a boy, mom and dad had a Bama football signed by John Parker to our "John Parker" and it was so cute. It is still in her room though.


Look at the little elephant crocheted booties she has on. I love them! They are so cute on her.

4 comments:

  1. Love all of her outfits!! She is absolutely precious!! What is she in?..her stroller? Which one did you get ;)
    Again, I am so happy for y'all!! Enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in person. :)

    ReplyDelete