Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's a tough life...

But someone has to have it! We are at mom and dad's condo in the panhandle for several days while Jeremy is working and I keep asking myself why I don't come here more often in September/October! The weather is gorgeous! It was 55 this morning with a high of 75 and no humidity. Awww.... so nice! We walked with Charlee Kate on the beach last night and she loves her baby bjorn. She fell asleep in it. Yesterday when we got here, we ate on the balcony, took a nap on the balcony, and just sat. We are definitely going to enjoy this for a few more days before heading to Bama. There will be lots of pictures coming over the next 2 weeks with everything we will be doing. It is very weird to think that 3 months I was here with her in my belly and sweating too death as I sat outside. I like this situation much better!



Charlee Kate's first LONG car ride

Charlee Kate fell asleep on our beach walk in the baby bjorn

Even Chloe loves the balcony

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Are you bringing Charlee Kate to tailgate? I hope so, we were planning on bringing Zoe but doubtfully going to the game. I am hoping to do a little shopping with Bryan's Mom on Saturday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete