Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Shopping, shopping,and more shopping!


Today Charlee Kate made her first appearance to International Mall. Her mommy was having withdrawals from not going, but I couldn't wait to take her! We were actually there all day and she did so good! I am already training her well!




Her little cousin Ella made her first trip to International too. They are being trained well together as I am sure they will be shopping lots together.

Here are the girls at Neiman Marcus!!

Her little friend Allie Gross gave her this Juicy onesie and it looked so cute on her. Thank you Miss Kelly and Allie, I love it!!! Yesterday after Charlee Kate's doctor's appointment we went to visit our friends Kelly and Allie. We had so much fun hanging out and can't wait to be closer when we are both in Bama! It is hard to pose a 4 month old and 3 week old, ha!






After a day of shopping from 9:30-5:30...We were all glad to be home! Charlee Kate was such a trooper. I am so proud of her and her daddy is doomed, haha!

Oh, one last sneak peak at what her car seat cover sort of looks like. I should have it by Friday or Saturday and I can't wait! Just in time for our trip home!


No comments:

Post a Comment