Thursday, September 17, 2009

She still has it!

Well my Charlee Kate still has her sweetness to her because she let me take more pictures this morning. I didn't get to do nearly as many as I wanted, but here a few. She was alert for sure! Most of you have checked out my photographers pictures so these don't come anywhere close to hers, but they were a few I just thought I would take since she was so awake this morning.





Time for our first walk and stroller ride around the block. She loved it!

I think her most favorite thing to do is to lay on her window seat and look out the window.

Poor baby... she has had to take some mylanta for heartburn and fell asleep with half of it on her mouth.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute. I also saw the pics from your photographer's blog...WOW...don't know how in the world I would choose which one to blow up. YOu two did good...she is the picture of perfection!

    ReplyDelete