Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still growing and growing....

Here are a few recent pictures of me and Baby Wilson. Baby Wilson is really really growing! Some clothes make Baby Wilson look really big and some do not. He/she is moving constantly! I am feeling punches and kicks all the time. I do have to go for my 3 hour glucose test tomorrow. I think it is all fine, but it will not be the most fun I have had. I enjoy my Dr. Peppers, cookies, and candy bars way too much!!! 

My new turquoise toenail polish. It would go with the nursery and it is kind of "spunky". That is my new word. Jeremy was laughing at it, but it was a fun polish for a few days. I actually liked it, but my students LOVED it. They play with my feet everyday so my toenail polish is a big hit for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment