Monday, May 25, 2009

Baby Wilson's Nursery

It has taken me awhile to post some pictures, but this is my nursery that is MOSTLY finished. Still a few more things to go, but you will see that it is getting there. The closet is sort of empty, which I kind of like (that is the OCD in me), but I am sure it will fill up soon. We do have a wardrobe and it is all filled up so we do have lots of storage. 

Deciding on how to do a "gender neutral" nursery was tough, but one day as I left the doctor's office, it all hit me and I don't think I would have liked it any better if I would have known what I was having. I designed everything in here from having the glider covered, to all the bedding and drapes being made, to the pictures painted, to the mobile, etc... The wardrobe was mom's when she was a child and we had it refinished then I added some Anthropologie knobs. It is my favorite piece in the house!!! I just love how all the designing came out. I hope you enjoy the pictures!!! More will be coming soon as we finish it up. Baby Wilson is going to be all set!

The mobile that I made.
I ordered all the cupcakes from a lady in Texas and bought the candy pieces that hang down at a boutique in Boston. I loved them!

Jeremy's mom made our drapes. I love, love how they turned out!!! She did such a good job!

The nursery wall...it took Jeremy a long time to measure this off, but he did a really good job of getting it exactly even.
Here is the glider I had recovered.

My friend Matt painted the lollipop pictures for the nursery. I love how they turned out.


Mom's wardrobe from when she was a child. The guy that refinished it did such an amazing job!


Jeremy's outfit when he was a baby!

My favorite little cow that mom got me in NYC and the Juicy pacis from Karen.



Buckets that my friend Courtney painted for me!

Why wouldn't everything have to be labeled? HAHA! Everything else in the house is.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! What a precious nursery!!!! You have done such a good job and doesn't it make it so special to know it has so many of your personal touches on it!! It's hard to believe Baby Wilson will be in that nursery before you know it. I can't wait to meet him or her, although I'm thinking him! :-)

    ReplyDelete