Sunday, May 31, 2009

Out with a friend...


On Saturday, one of my very good friends here in Tampa, took me on a nice little get-a-way for the day. We went to Orlando all day and shopped. It was so much fun. I like to go there and shop, but very rarely do I just go and take my time. We did some outlet shopping at Neimans and SAKS and then went to one of the best malls ever, Mall of Millenia. After we had some fun shopping, we had a great dinner at P.F. Changs. This is where the fortune picture came from. This was my fortune. We both forgot our cameras and I was so mad b/c I could have had some interesting pictures. My friend Karen wasn't able to be at my baby shower or help out with it and I know she would have loved to so this was our way of doing something. It is nice to have such a good friend in the short amount of time we have lived here in Tampa. Thanks Karen... it was absolutely a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment