Sunday, May 17, 2009

A few sneak peaks until....

I have more time! I wanted to post a few pictures of a few sneak peaks of everything that has been going on. Here is a 25 week picture. Jeremy snapped the quick picture (at the bottom.... since this uploading still confuses me) and I forgot to post. Baby Wilson grows more and more everyday! I can notice he/she growing and kicking more! I love it! Time is going by faster than I want it to, but things are going very good. So here a few sneak peaks of all the upcoming pictures. Keep checking the blog! I plan to put up a bunch this week. 


Both of these pictures have to do with my nursery. I love it but couldn't take all the pictures because it got too dark outside. More pictures are coming soon...

The cake from my Tampa Baby Shower. That will be a whole post in itself. It was an amazing shower and everything about it was perfect! This was one of the cakes. It was just the most adorable thing.... and VERY VERY good! Thanks Kelly, Ashley, and Susan. It was perfect.







No comments:

Post a Comment