Thursday, May 14, 2009

25 weeks and counting



Great picture isn't it? Well I loaded the wrong one and still can't figure out how to delete them when i put the wrong one up. At least it wasn't something totally totally random, but here I am putting on lip gloss. Jeremy was having fun with the camera!!!

Each day gets better and better with this pregnancy and Baby Wilson is growing like crazy!!! Some days I feel like this baby is already huge so I can only imagine what is going to take place over the next few months. I went to the doctor today and everything is great! Doctor said everything looks great and nothing to complain about. I am so thankful that me and the baby are both doing so well!! I continue to pray for a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy. Until then, we are still guessing, guessing, guessing!!! The nursery is almost done so I will be posting pictures pretty soon. I have my Tampa shower this Saturday. I am so excited about it! My friend Ashley comes in tomorrow and so do my parents. There is a lot of fun ahead of me!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment