Saturday, May 9, 2009

Baby shower in Bama!

So I finally have a few pictures for everyone to see. I had my baby shower in Alabama last weekend. I had such a wonderful shower and got to see so many of my family and friends. I am so lucky to have had such a great shower! We took lots of pictures of Kelly and I together for an article that is going to be posted in the newspaper. We got in very very late on Thursday night and I was out all day on Friday. I thought I was doing pretty good until I saw the pictures and realized how tired I really was. However, I enjoyed every minute of the shower. 
My mom and Jeremy's mom both saved tons of our baby clothes and blankets from when we were babies. These have been my favorite items b/c they just don't make them like this anymore. I love all these little hand knitted outfits!
Me, mom, Grandmother, and Kelly...


What a great shower and how blessed we are to have had such a wonderful one! Kelly and two of my wonderful friends are throwing me a shower here next weekend. I will be better about posting those pictures. New bump pictures to come very soon. My little peanut is growing soooo fast! I am still wondering if there are not two in there!

1 comment:

  1. you two are SO cute!! so fun that you are both expecting at the same. love all the "bump" pics. and i love your welcome sign??? did you make it? where can i find one :) ??

    ReplyDelete