Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everything....

We have lots of things going on besides baby showers, nurseries being created, school ending, etc...

Jeremy decided to go fishing on Saturday while I had my baby shower. He was so excited about going. He went with our "Target friends" and the guy he was going with was just as anxious to go. However, Jeremy likes to throw things off a little when he goes out. After fishing for a little while, he caught a fish that he was very excited about. Some how the fish jumped and something else happened and the hook hooked itself in Jeremy's foot. Sounds great I am sure! I thought the same thing, then I got a picture of it. It was very gross looking so I am choosing not to post the picture. After he went to Trinity Urgent Care, the hook is out and everything is okay. We like to lead exciting lives!

One thing, we get Hunter every Monday. He is very set in his routine when he comes to Aunt Jamie's and Uncle Jeremy's. It is really cute. Here are a few pictures of the little man when he came over last night. 

Uncle Jeremy gives Hunter his bath and last night he decide to fix his hair. Hunter thought it was so funny!!!

Poor little man! Jeremy kept pulling up his pajama pants and Hunter didn't know any different. After the picture, I fixed his pajamas. 
Say Cheese!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment