Thursday, October 30, 2014

Red ribbon week...career day!

So it was career day...as I tried to really explain to Charlee Kate about professions/making money etc...hard for a 5 year old to truly grasp! After going back and forth with several choices she finally said "I want to be a makeup artist like the place you buy makeup". They are always so sweet to her and put some on her and it stood out in her mind. It helps that MAC has funky colors for her to look at 😜

So the night before, I created the blCk ensemble and apron. Those that know me, know that I DO NOT thrive off last minute preparations but I was super happy with this one! She felt beautiful! I could just tell! As long as she loved it, mission was accomplished! 




She had all her make up and brushes in her pockets. 
Her MAC shopping bag to put her make up in during the school day (to keep it from getting lost or her in trouble)

No comments:

Post a Comment