Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mid October!

This week....mom had Beckham one day so I enjoyed lots of hours cleaning and got to go eat lunch with Charlee Kate. (Picture of her and her friend Addison above). 

Pancake picture...from Bham magazine. It's about Over Easy, my favorite breakfast place in town. Great for those who are healthy and even those who just want something not as healthy

Material...my ideas, time, lists, projects have started for Beckham's birthday. November and December look to be pretty full so getting ahead of the game...is my middle name 

Fall weather has arrived 👍🎃❤️!! First year I have done A LOT with fall decorating and I am enjoying it. Of course, pumpkins will exit early bc I like Christmas decorations up early!!
Matching shirts...my sweet babies
Quick family snapshot and no one prepared!
Time for a trim and blow out for little Miss
This is a routine thing for my kids in the afternoon! Especially when the weather is cool and I roll the windows down 

Coffee at O Heneys one nice cool morning! This Patagonia may not fit long! (***growing boy!!!)

That tongue! He loves to stick it out
Whew...this girl has recovered from strep but needs a long weekend rest/break! You can tell by the look on her face


No comments:

Post a Comment