Thursday, October 9, 2014

October weather started nice!

Saturday...it was a day with just me and these two blessings because Jeremy went to oxford MS with a friend. It ended up being one of the BEST days with them! I started out with getting them Roll Tide ready!


I never realized my mums and pumpkins had fallen until I looked at the pictures
I loved this jacket on him but it made him look like such a big boy!
Heading out for a long walk, picnic, and downtown window shopping


Picnic at the park! B and I were laying on a blanket while CK had her imaginary play going on! It was so cute to watch
Mums and pumpkins before they fell
Sunday we picked another park for a picnic. B had a Pluot which he was loving 
That sweet face!
Hanging out by the fire pit and roasting Marshmellows to make s'mores 

No comments:

Post a Comment