Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend trip

Friday fun day!!! After dropping CK off at school I was getting ready for our weekend trip to Tennessee! We couldn't wait to go stay with one of my closest childhood friends Emily and her husband and little boy. My mom went with me and stayed at Emily's mom's house. After 30+ years, it's such a blessing to still be such close friends! 
After Friday night of playing, these two settled on the couch for a little TV
This little guy is a CHAMP! What other 10 month old rides for 3 hrs, listens to music, looks out the window, or just plays with a toy, yet only naps 30 minutes?? Jeremy Wilson's child ha! So much like daddy for the most part!
Bath time for the three kiddos
So....this will probably never be seen again! My poor child was not sure about a new house and new people so he wanted ME to hold him nonstop! Luckily Justin, Emily's husband, was able to take him to play for a few minutes. However, I come in and found this!!!' (Emily is an AU fan). Charlee Kate said "what is he wearing?" I sent the pictures to Jeremy and this was his response 🙈🙉🙊

I didn't DARE show my dad! 
Look at that lip...doesn't like this jersey!
Ahhhh...now this is more like it! RTR
Glad we are all good sports and can do this laughing 

Game day in TN! My family was definitely AL ready! 
Charlee Kate collecting different colored leaves. 
We went to a huge festival in downtown franklin. It was kind of crazy with kids but found some great things. These 2 had fun trick or treating at tents 
Me and little man taking a swing while waiting in everyone to arrive at Emily's house. We were locked out lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment