Saturday, October 4, 2014

A post of pictures

Well photo updates! I have missed taking a bunch lately but I am back on track! 

Since AL had an off weekend last week we took a trip to the lake with friends. Much needed break! 
Girls playing at the lake
I love to go for a run there. So peaceful but tough going up nonstop hills with a stroller. I saved the actual climb to the top of the mountain for the end. It was a workout!!! Someone else just snoozed while I was sweating! 
I was soooo grateful to have my mom get B one day for me to deep clean! I do this often but amazing how much faster it goes when NO one is home but you! Then Jeremy's mom came over one day and I ran errands alone! That went pretty fast too! My little man does enjoy stroller and car rides though. He hates to miss them. I may be investing in cold weather stroller gear bc we are out everyday! 

Auburn and alabama sweet friends! 
Charlee Kate had cheer clinic last week for two days, then cheered at the Homewood football game. She was totally in her element! She has her mommy in her!




Saturday morning coffee run! Some little guy woke mommy up early (I think it's a tooth!) sooooo off to grab some coffee
Love love love this face...no matter what time of the day it is

No comments:

Post a Comment