Friday, October 24, 2014

10 months old

Well Beckham has definitely changed over the last month. There's a lot more "movement" going on so I really have to watch this little guy! His favorite toy is my vacuum. Loves to chase it and the mop! Ha...he's watched mommy quiet a bit I guess. He has a 6th tooth that is thru and two more almost in. I have noticed when he is teething, but it isn't as bad as it was with Charlee Kate. He is already facing forward in his car seat. He is so long that he was kicking the back seat. Now he's definitely passed the weight limit too! 

He just sits up in the bath tub for his bath now. Scares me because I have to watch every move to keep him from falling over. Charlee Kate usually sits in there with him so we bathe both at once. 

I seriously want to freeze time and I say that everyday! Beckham is always so happy, smiling, and is attached to his mama. I love it though! I prayed for this for so long and I am eating it up! 9 months began my favorite time for Charlee Kate and it's the same with Beckham. I feel like we have this two kid thing down and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

Beckham still loves a good stroller ride thank goodness. He talks and babbles all the time. He does love his bottle and hopefully will break from it as easy as CK did. She was done at 1 year old. Washing bottles isn't fun but the thought of being done with them makes me sad too! 

God is so amazing and continuously blesses us. I am living my dream and so thankful he chose me to be Beckham and Charlee Kate's mommy! ❤️💙

His sticker says 10 months old but he would NOT stay still for a second! 
I love that little head!! God have me two amazing healthy babies! He even went over and beyond and knew my deepest thoughts as to wanting two blonde heads!! He knows all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment