Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy birthday Charlee Kate



Yesterday was Charlee Kate's 4th birthday. It seems like yesterday that my precious baby girl was born! She is absolutely the sweetest most loving little girl and is our little angel! She has a lot of her daddy in her and some of me too haha! Charlee Kate is my mini me...loves shoes, dresses, lipgloss, purses, shopping, AL football, and even...pumpkin everything! She loves walking everywhere in Homewood with us, playing with her friends, her church choir and SS, and her school. I would say she is super smart! I love how she uses her manners and yes mam, no mam. We are trying to raise that little southern, christian girl. I couldn't be more blessed to be her mommy and baby Hatley or baby Beckham will be so lucky to have her as a big sister. I know I am partial bc she is mine : ) we thank God everyday for her and this little baby on the way. 

Happy 4th birthday to my precious girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment