Thursday, September 19, 2013

Clothes...bags...

Clothes... a favorite topic always. These are just a few "funnies".

One... I am already wearing boots. Our school stays so cold, they are flat and easy to walk in for me, so .... they work! I just love them with my dresses and skirts right now too. I wore these yesterday with a cute fitted black dress. One of the teacher's told me that I totally had her "girls approval". So I guess I am in with the 4th grade, LOL.

Two... Jeremy called me this morning when I left and said "did you know CK did not like what you picked out to wear?". I guess she ended up wearing it but it wasn't her favorite. She is definitely my opinionated child on clothes and usually goes with what I like. Funny thing is... she is totally ME! My mom, dad, and sister would be laughing b/c they knew this would be coming back at me. I was this way back at 2 years old and still am at 34 years old. Picky picky.... that is just me and it has rubbed off on Charlee Kate.

A few other updates.... Just waiting on a couple more things to come in for Baby Wilson's Nursery and then I will post pictures. It shouldn't be too much longer! NYC did finally come through and deliver a very fabulous thing. I am sure Baby Wilson will love it, but mommy will for sure. I had to "betrary" my first love (LV) but they just don't make diaper bags anymore.

The baby is just everywhere and I love being kicked nonstop! I prayed and prayed for a little one to kick me again and what a blessing. It's beginning to feel more and more like fall! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin candles...I just love fall and winter! 

Baby bag



No comments:

Post a Comment