Monday, September 30, 2013

Finally.... some pictures!

I am back! Last week was a fast one, yet long, if that is possible. Jeremy and I enjoyed a fun date night at The Club. gorgeous, gorgeous views and great food! We stay busy most weeks, with daily routines, things to do, date nights, organizing, cleaning, or projects. Its about time that it is all done and we just rest. I feel the exhaustion by Thursdays and that is the 3rd trimester creeping in. Some like to say I am "nesting" with all the reorganizing, cleaning out, projects, etc.. but those that know me just know its just ME. I would do this preggo or not. My OCD, loving to organize, completing projects, etc... Just always takes over.

I was excited that Bama was back at home this weekend. We went to T-town on Saturday for the Ole miss/Bama game! So much fun tailgating and watching the kids play. It was gorgeous weather too. I loved the cool weather in the morning and it made for a nice morning of climbing hills. I took several pictures from the day... I am back on the radar...at least for now. Will try to keep it up. I really want to post nursery pics soon... I just love it. Each day I light the candle, turn the lamps on, and just pretend its already being used. I have been waiting on this little nursery for a long time. I already have the gender neutral things in the closet and organized. I am big on those clothes and shoes being organized with everything matching and color coded! I have been this way for years. My closet and Jeremy's is all ROY G BIV with black velvet hangers. Picky...extreme...but looks neat. However, the kids closets are the same way. Makes for an easy way to find things and looks nice.

I have a doctor's appointment 1 week from today then I get to see him every 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I am sleeping really good at the moment, except for when this baby starts his/her gymnastics moves about 4:00 am. After about 10 minutes "baby" settles down and I can go back to sleep. I remember with CK how much I loved feeling the baby move though. That is my favorite part!

Here are pictures from the weekend:

                                                                   Game day Ready!


These boots are my favorite! If they had them in my size, I would have them. I am boot lover anyways!



Jace and Charlee Kate were so cute playing!!!

                 This picture cracks me up because it is all natural! Blake, Jace, and Charlee Kate
 Sunday we headed out for a walk! I had to snap a picture of her playing in the nursery. She enjoys going in there as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment