Monday, September 16, 2013

Some good old Football!

Friday night was just gorgeous! The cooler weather that came in for the weekend was absolutely fabulous! Of course... I am ALWAYS up for cooler weather. We went to eat with Jenn, Michael, and the kids before going to the Homewood Football game Friday night. Jace is in Kindergarten and CK starts next year so we figured the 4 of us have about 12-14 years of Homewood football games in our future. We are starting early with all the kids. They were so cute together!!
 
The rest of the weekend was AL football... which was awesome! Of course it was because we won, but I like it when we win by several touchdowns, rather than the last few minutes. Whew! All that matters was that we won. That AU game was even a good one! It was a good weekend for Football. We enjoyed lots of time at the lake as well. The weeks are flying. I can't believe I have entered my 3rd trimester already!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment