Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Productive!

My post from the weekend.... What a great weekend to be home! It's been awhile since we have just been HOME but the last 2 weekends we have been home and they have been productive ones for us! Nursery is about 90% complete, basement got cleaned out (for the millionth time) but all the baby stuff is out and organized, Jeremy has his man cave in order, and the list goes on. I feel like we are almost there. The nursery makes me so excited! I love how its turning out! 

Saturday night we went to eat at one of our favorite nice restaurants. Here's a picture of two of my favorites!!! I promise to do better about including pics of my belly (just for my Aunt Linda!... somehow my focus is always on a little one other than me, but I do need more belly pics!)




She told me that she wanted her "high heels" on for this picture so she stood on her tippy toes! Boy is she my child or what! haha! She was still dressed in her Bama outfit even though we were "off" this past weekend. Thank goodness my team is back on the calendar this week!
Chloe was so glad the baby bouncy was back out! So was CK bc her baby doll is in it quite a bit


No comments:

Post a Comment