Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Weather

And... the fall weather begins!!! This weather just makes me so excited! Right about now and the next 6 months I just LOVE LOVE living in the south! The fall weather is amazing. We literally walk everywhere because it is so gorgeous and the leaves are just starting to change a little bit. Charlee Kate is in Charlotte with my parents and visiting her cousins. She is just beside herself too. Nothing could make her happier! Jeremy and I enjoyed the whole day yesterday eating outside, sitting by the swing and firepit, and relaxing. It is amazing! I think we will have to have our date night somewhere that we can eat outside tonight. It is too pretty NOT to! Looking forward to the next few Alabama home games and this type of weather! More pictures as soon as my little one is back with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment