Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day off

I have definitely enjoyed a long weekend! Yesterday was a personal day/mental health day whatever you want to call it. With the gorgeous fall weather it was perfect!!! I have a new energy that's come back! Again people say it's the nesting phase even though that's normal for me. I am ready to start wrapping some cmas gifts and pack a hospital bag. Anything to stay way ahead! 

I ask Charlee Kate to stay home yesterday but she wanted to go to school and play with her friends. I guess it's a good sign she loves it so much! We slept in, then walked to school. She loves to walk and especially yesterday. She loved that weather! She ask me if I would pick her up in the stroller! Of course I did. It's always easy to walk through downtown and do a little shopping when we are out and about in the stroller. It was such an amazing day! It won't be long and I will be doing that everyday with a little one next to her in the stroller!! 

Pictures before we headed out Monday!

Goofy smile but she is getting so big!




No comments:

Post a Comment