Monday, October 21, 2013

Pictures

Pictures.... yes I have actually taken a lot lately but just don't have them all up yet. Working on that. Here are just a few from Saturday (in Tuscaloosa) and Sunday (heading to church). Do I even have to mention that 40's, 50's, and 60 degree weather is just making me smile!!! I love it regardless, but especially when its time to exercise and exercise being pregnant. I hope the 70's and 80's are long gone for awhile.
 
I had a photographer take belly pictures on Sunday. I originally did not plan on this until I saw one of my friend's pictures that I just loved and I decided to at the last minute. Charlee Kate just completely showed out! I can't wait to see those pictures and I will post them. Nursery pictures are coming this week too... lots to come!
 



This was what she really wanted to show me, but I made her turn around. Most people would not want a "back side" picture"
Haley and Charlee Kate tailgating! Several years ago, this would have been ME holding Haley. WOW... so hard to believe that time has flown by. I wish Haley lived right by me to babysit her all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment