Friday, October 11, 2013

When Charlee Kate is gone...

Charlee Kate was with my mom for several days playing with Ella last week. They had a lot of fun. We had a busy week but then headed to pick her up by Friday. This blog post is just random of the last week or so but a few pictures to catch up.
 
My Halloween treat container: I have had this "Spooky Snacks" container forever. I decided it needed a little updating because I still loved it! This is the new spooky snacks. I didn't take a "before" picture, but I like this one much better.

Charlee Kate and Ella at my parents' house... My mom set up their own Movie Theatre... They were watching The Wizard of Oz with their popcorn.

This cracks me up! Mom fixed them breakfast one morning... CK told her she wanted "white egg". What she meant was a boiled egg, but Mom fixed her egg whites. That is what I would have thought too. Then
 Charlee Kate showed her she wanted an egg in the egg shape, then mom knew what she meant. She is such a stinker!

Now that I have Charlee Kate back...a few weekend pictures! She sure does miss Ella, Grammy, pop, and Nana! I am glad she is back with me though bc I missed her too!!

JSU homecoming parade getting candy!

Hanging out with old high school friends! CK and her daddy!!
Charlee Kate loves to lick a bowl...but then again don't we all? Barbara always makes up something so here is Charlee Kate licking the bowl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment