Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Beach pictures... just a few months late


LOTS of OVERDUE pictures and I have many more blog posts saved and ready to post! First of all... I updated some pics on my blog that have been there FOREVER! I also have beach pictures from this past summer. Better late than never!!!
 
We had a great weekend and enjoyed the  weather for sure! Charlee Kate and I had a fun shopping day, ALL DAY. Saturday! I have always been one to buy ahead for Chrismas. I just enjoy shopping for Christmas. I just wanted to make sure I was way ahead this year with baby coming in December. 

These pictures are long over due but better late than never. The guy that took them at the beach had a big problem with his computer and he could not find them for a long time. However, we finally have them and here they are. As I was looking at them, I was reminded that I am SO EXCITED that it is Fall and the holidays are coming up. Hot, summer time is not what I am wishing for, even though it was a great summer. I was 4 months pregnant in this picture. Wow... time has definitely flown by!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment