Friday, August 30, 2013

It's back!!

The brown paper on the floors and the dust, but it's short lived this round and SO exciting! We are renovating our bathroom. We did not do it with the last set of renovations so it has worked out this time. I am really excited! This won't be the last either. We want the outside done next, with a big screened porch on the back. That's the fun in all of this...thinking of something next! 

TGIF! So excited football is finally here and it's a long weekend. Our plans are minimal except for fun things, that's what we like. Charlee Kate's actual birthday is Sunday so that will be a special special day. 

I am feeling great! This baby is super low! I may look low but it feels so low. I look forward to all my dr appts and next week I will go to my friend for a sonogram. I can't get enough of seeing and feeling this baby move. 

My sassy girl and all the brown paper on the floor! 
What could be better??? I love fall and pumpkin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment