Friday, August 9, 2013

Our last week

Our last week has been great! Gearing back up to get in a normal routine after 2 1/2 months off. I have to say we have had a few hot days but nothing just ridiculous for days and days in a row! If we could escape summer and not have too many hot days it would be fabulous! 

The good thing about normal routines mean football and cooler weather come next! Yay that makes us happy happy happy! 

I have been feeling great for the most part! Some days this baby literally puts me at a halt and those of you that know me...know that never happens but sometimes I just have to stop for a bit. I can't believe I am beyond the half way mark. This is when pregnancy really gets fun though. I want to savor every moment. The only complaint is I feel like from morning to night my stomach majorly doubles in size haha! The food just has no where to go but in the middle of the night baby must eat it bc it shrinks so much...go figure! That baby is growing though! Nursery is half done so we are on a roll. 

Looking forward to Charlee Kate's upcoming bday party. Here is a picture of a nice walk to the park. Boy those legs are getting so long! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment