Monday, August 26, 2013

Snow White... a movie star in the house!

Charlee Kate's birthday always falls on Labor Day weekend so we usually have her party the weekend before. This year... months and months before her party... she begged for a Snow White party. I found a girl that used to be on Broadway (or something close to it) that does Snow White birthday parties on a regular basis. Needless to say, she was amazing! She never left her "character" and Charlee Kate was absolutely just in love with her. The look on Charlee Kate's face the entire birthday party was priceless to me! It was hard preparing for the birthday party my first week back to school AND having it at my house, but it was so worth it!
 











Snow White put on the entire party. She was so amazing. It ended a little earlier than I thought because I was supposed to let Snow White serve all the food, but it was still just perfect. She sang Happy Birthday and stayed around, which to Charlee Kate.... was just like having a movie star in the house!



We missed a few people in this picture, but all the PRINCESSES were here!

Thank goodness I had LOTS and LOTS of help from Nana and Gammy and Pop!




 
After the party, the "Grands" all stayed for lunch! I totally forgot to put on CK's adorable birthday hat so I put it on for us to reinact blowing out the candles again. She was heading to Tuscaloosa later that afternoon, so she was already dressed and ready.

Sunday.... Charlee Kate had another birthday party on Sunday afternoon, with a lot of her same friends. They had a blast! It was a big birthday weekend! We still do a little celebraing this upcoming weekend on her actual birthday.

She was dressing up and such a mess! This is what she came up!

No comments:

Post a Comment