Tuesday, August 20, 2013

First day of 4K

Well.... its not pinterest or super cutesy, but to me... it beats both! Monday was Charlee Kate's first day of her new 4K class. Her school is year round, but of course during the summer, I just send her when I need to, so that was once a week every now and then. I think she went 6 days total. Its so wonderful to have somewhere like that if I "need" it. I don't have to pay for all summer either, just the days that she goes, so they are soooo wonderful to work with me. Anyways, all her friends, or most of them, had been there throughout summer, but she was just getting back into the swing of things. Since my students had their first day on Monday, Jeremy had to take her. Technically I could take her, but I would rather her sleep late and then let Jeremy take her when they are ready. When I left Monday morning, she was still sleeping!!! I had to leave out her cute little outfit and tell Jeremy how to fix her hair. Then I left out my notes of things "not to forget" along with her teacher gifts. Whew... that was a lot but I knew he could handle it!

Jeremy is the best! He followed all the notes and took the sweetest pictures. I expected to come home to one or two little pictures of her that I begged for and it just melted my heart to see the pictures he took. Soooo.... I forgot my chalkboard or cute little saying from pinterest, but to me, this was just the best to see how he took the time to get these pictures he knew I would want! Thank goodness this will be my last time to MISS her first day of school. I can do it after this... or I guess I should say... WE will do it together : )

Daddy did forget the bows in the braided piggy tails but that's ok! He did good!


Holding up one of her teacher gifts...and of course her baba (sleeping buddy) haha

CHarlee Kate and her little friend Frances 


No comments:

Post a Comment