Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our Weekend!


Our weekend consisted of a continuation of Mothers Day. Jeremy took me out for a Mothers Fun Day on Saturday. It started with a great breakfast, I went on a long run, then we took CK and went to International and Westshore Mall. We ate a late lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and just enjoyed the day. Everyone likes to stop and talk to my little Miss Priss. Usually the "headpiece" attracts attention, then all of a sudden I looked down, and it was gone! Boy I went running back through the mall to re-trace our steps because I was determined we were NOT losing it. I found it Thank goodness! She was a trooper, but when we got home, all she wanted to do was roll all over the floor! She missed just going everywhere.
Heading out shopping at the mall
Eating at Cheesecake Factory and she thought it was so funny to grab Jeremy's hat!

These are pictures that I took for my "bow and romper lady". She needed some for her website. She is also making Charlee Kate's birthday outfit that i cannot wait to see when it is finished!!




No comments:

Post a Comment