Friday, May 21, 2010

ABCDEFG...

That is what gets my little girl laughing. She loves to hear us sing the ABC's. What does she love at this point... she still loves to clap, she loves to see what kind of necklace I have on and chew on it, her little purse toy is a favorite, her bouncy seat is very popular, GOING, GOING, and GOING, eating puffs and wagon wheels, going on walks or runs every night, wanting to hold your fingers to pull up or stand up, and her mommy and daddy. She always pats me on the neck or the face and lights up every morning when I get her out of bed and every afternoon when I pick her up. I just love this age. She now knows to start look in things and opening them like her purse toy, that she puts things in or takes things out. I can't believe we are 7 days shy of 9 months old!!! She is eating so much better these days; however, she still loves her bottle, must be the sweet milk. I have been amazed at how quickly she has picked up the skill of "eating".

I promise to post more pictures this week. I was "slacking" some last week. Trying to finish up assessments and anything possible that I can at school. Last week was one of the busiest I have had in awhile so I am back to normal. Ready for another good week then a 3 day weekend behind it.

Here are a few pictures of Charlee Kate with Hunter. I kept him for a little while today while Kelly went a few places. Charlee Kate also loves for me to count so when she started smiling, Hunter wanted to count too for her.


He liked playing with her. Notice his band aid?? I told him I had really cool neon band aids (because we had moles removed so I wanted cute ones too) and Hunter said "don't you have any Lightening McQueen ones". I guess my neon ones weren't really that cool, LOL
My new wreath. I needed something that could go for Memorial Day and 4th of July but I just wanted it "general". I really rushed on it though so good thing it isn't a close up shot.

I will leave you with this last picture. Charlee Kate was jumping like crazy and talking in her bouncy. I went to get some things in the kitchen and was gone for literally 1 minute, maybe a minute and a half and realized I didn't hear her bouncing. When I got in there, this is what I saw. She slept a good 2.5 hours in her bed once I got her out. Bless her little heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment