Saturday, May 8, 2010

Christening Day!


What a special day we had for Mother's Day. There were many reasons!! One, we were very blessed to have my mom and my grandmother here for Mothers Day. That is 4 generations that we had together. Second of all, we dedicated Charlee Kate to our God and she was also dedicated with Cousin Ella. What a very special day to make a pledge to raise our little girl in a Christian household. Something that is even more precious against this crazy world we live in and definitely a decision that we don't take lightly. It could not have been a better First Mother's Day with all the special events going on in our lives. How truly blessed we are and how amazing our God is!!

I have many, many, many pictures from the weekend so I will post them over several days. Enjoy!!
Jeremy's mom bought the dress for Charlee Kate. It worked out perfect for her and she looked soooo sweet in it!!! I loved it on her! She is also sitting in the rocking chair that my Granddaddy Ogle made years ago. Something so special that she will always have from him.










Cooper loves "Charlee CAKE"... these are our dear friends and neighbors. Good old southern friends!!!


Charlee Kate with her Gammy and Pop


Some pictures that mom and I took on Saturday with Charlee Kate. She was in such a sweet mood



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I LOVE CK's christening gown! It looks JUST like something that I would buy:) I adore the giraffe too! Have you seen Gymbo's new giraffe line? Ahhhh! :)

    ReplyDelete