Saturday, May 29, 2010

An amazing Saturday...


We had such a fun Saturday! Our whole weekend has started as just a "whatever we want to do when we want to do it" type of weekend. It was so nice this morning when I went out for my morning run and we took Charlee Kate to a few places after that. We bought her a little pool for the backyard. This is really for our plants when we go out of town so that is why it is a "cheap-O" but we decided to let her use it until then. She loved it and stayed in it for well over an hour.

Chloe did not want to miss out on the fun either.
Jeremy was working hard during our time outside....
This is the end result... a garden with tomatoes and squash. Since having Charlee Kate, I have become the BIGGEST tomato fan. I eat them all the time now and beforehand, I never ate them. We will see what happens : )

1 comment:

  1. Look at her little bikini, Oh my goodness Jamie, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete